Beeswax leather dressing for softening and preserving saddlery and all leather goods. Dries to a long lasting polish that shines.
Jay-el Leather Dressing (also Boot Goo)
$8.95 – $85.95
or 4 fortnightly payments from $2.24 with More info
Beeswax leather dressing for softening and preserving saddlery and all leather goods. Dries to a long lasting polish that shines. Sealer for leather dyes and leather oils. This product also used to be known as “Boot Goo”.
Softens and Preserves:
Athletic, Sporting Race and Trotting Gear, Auto Seats, Belts, Boots & Shoes, Brief Cases, Coats & Jackets, Footballs, Gloves, Golf Bags, Harness, Luggage, Saddles, Satchels, Travel Goods and Upholstery
Unlined leather, Army and Work Boots can be treated inside and outside.
Restores natural animal oils to all leathers.
Available in 45g, 225g, 450g (pictured), 900g, & 1.8kg Tins
Directions for use:
- Wipe surface clean.
- Stir well and apply Jay-El Dressing with a soft brush or cloth.
- Rub in and spread evenly and sparingly. Assist absorption by standing in a warm area.
- Apply one, two or three coats as conditions may require.
- Allow a few hours drying time between each coat.
- Polish off with a soft cloth.
- Store in a cool place.
- Manufactured by: Joseph Lyddy