These stunning ‘Stockaroo’ Half Breed Australian Stock Saddles are handcrafted in Tasmania by our fine craftsmen. This design is a slightly different style to our standard ‘Browning Campdrafter’ with a deeper seat and higher cantle. It also features a hand stitched Cheyenne roll at the back of the cantle. The ‘Stockaroo’ has been crafted with Aussie stockmen and stockwomen in mind and is available in a number of colours.
Each saddle is individually numbered and features the following features:
- Finest Hermann Oak Cowhide Leather.
- Light weight carbon fibre Wattus Cormick Australian Made Tree.
- Stainless steel stirrup bars and aluminum ox-bow stirrups.
- Extra D’s for saddle bags etc.
- 16mm Felt Lined Skirts (sheepskin lining optional).
- Molded leather seat with no stitching that can rub or wear off. Great comfort!
- Stainless steel blevins and rigging.
- Option for C type rigging or 3 way rigging plate.
- Rear Girth Stainless D. (optional)
- Option for Brass or Stainless fittings.
- Features Simon Martin Whips logo and saddle no. on the back of the cantle.
- Option for Natural, Dark Brown or Chestnut colour.
- Optional Back Leather Girth (EXTRA COST).
This saddle is perfect for stockwork, competition campdrafting/cutting or general riding. We will make this to suit you and your horse.
Please just email us to order and we will send you a form that you can fill out for us to custom make the saddle to suit you.
Payment will be processed just before we start the saddle. Expect a 6 to 8 week wait on your order.