Liquid cleaner for heavy embossed or carved leather saddles. Develops penetrating foam, which cleans thoroughly, quickly and easily. Softens, conditions, and preserves as it cleans.
Cleans softens and conditions:
- Saddle Bags
- Luggage and travel goods
Directions for use:
- First remove all dust and dirt from the leather with a soft brush or cloth.
- Apply a small quantity of Joseph Lyddy Gleam Liquid Saddle Soap to the leather using a damp soft cloth.
- Rub thoroughly until foam disappears.
- Wipe residue away with a cloth.
- Polish with a clean, dry cloth.
- Repeat application as required.
Will not darken or discolour most types of leather, but it is always advisable to treat first in an inconspicuous place before proceeding
- Model: JL15500
- Manufactured by: Joseph Lyddy