These stunning “Rancher Campdrafter” Half Breed Australian Stock Saddles are handcrafted in Tasmania.
“Browning Rancher” Half Breed Australian Stock Saddle
These stunning “Rancher Campdrafter” Half Breed Australian Stock Saddles are handcrafted in Tasmania by our fine craftsmen.
This is the same saddle as our “Browning Campdrafter”, but named for the USA market. Each saddle is individually numbered and comes with a “Certificate of Authenticity” signed by the maker. The saddle
features the following features:
1. Finest Hermann Oak Cowhide Leather.
2. Light weight polyurethane semi-quarter horse Brophy saddle tree.
3. Stainless steel stirrup bar and aluminium ox-bow stirrups.
4. Crupper D and extra D’s for saddle bags etc.
5. 16mm Felt Lining (sheepskin optional).
6. Fully molded leather seat with no stitching that can rub or wear off. Great comfort!
7. Stainless steel blevins and rigging.
8. Option for C type rigging or 3 way rigging plate.
9.Option for Brass or Stainless fittings.
10.Features Simon Martin Whips logo on the back of the cantle.
11. Option for Natural, Dark Brown or Chestnut colour.
This saddle is perfect for ranch work, team penning, team sporting or general riding. We will make this to suit you and your horse.
After you place an order we will email you a form that you can fill out for us to custom make the saddle to suit you.
Payment will be processed just before we start the saddle. Expect 6 to 8 weeks wait on your order. Be sure to check out the
breastplates that will match your saddle!